Alsum Farms & Produce, Inc., Alsum Transport, Inc., and Alsum Farms, Inc. work collectively as Alsum Family of Companies to grow, source, pack, and deliver fresh produce to our customers using environmentally sustainable practices.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on people and the environment, start your career with Alsum today.
Alsum Farms & Produce offers its employees:
- Employer contributed health plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary dental, life, disability, and vision insurance
- Onsite fitness center
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational assistance program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We do business by:
- Conserving and restoring the Wisconsin acreage we are privileged to farm and protecting the surrounding wildlife and ecosystems
- Partnering with growers and suppliers committed to sustainability
- Providing consumers with safe, fresh, quality Wisconsin potatoes, onions, fruits and vegetables
- Ensuring our employees have a safe business environment to work in, one that rewards them for their commitment and encourages them to advance
- Being a company that “pays it forward” — helping others in our community and inspiring others to do the same
Interested in joining the Alsum Family of Companies, but don’t see an open role that matches your skills? Get notified of new opportunities or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.