Potato Nutritional Facts
- An excellent source of vitamin C to support a healthy immune system
- A good source of potassium (more than a banana!) to help maintain normal blood pressure
- A good source of vitamin B6 to help the body metabolize foods
- Fat-, sodium-, gluten- and cholesterol-free
- Fiber rich to help you feel full longer
- Only 110 calories per serving
Where to find Alsum retail products.
Find Alsum potatoes, onions and locally grown produce at these retailers and other independent grocers in the Midwest and beyond. If you do not see Alsum Farms & Produce in your grocery store’s produce aisle, ask for it by name.
How to purchase Alsum Produce products for your store.
We have over 300 fresh and healthy vegetables and fruits to choose from. At Alsum, we not only grow eco-friendly Wisconsin potatoes on 3,000 fertile, loamy acres, we partner with family farms and top suppliers around the nation to bring you the freshest, quality produce.
We only work with the best — and that includes Curation Foods Inc, Bolthouse Farms, Cecilia, Del Monte, Dole, GIANT, and Sequoia brands.
View Alsum’s product profile on RangeMe or give us a call at 920-348-6703 to bring Alsum to your store.