Charlie Berens ‘First Time Potato Grower’
Charlie Berens learns firsthand there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to bringing Wisconsin potatoes to your dinner table. Watch Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association video featuring ‘First Time Potato Grower with Charlie Berens’. Enjoy! 🥔
Wisconsin Potato Bytes featuring Charlie Berens
- Nutrition – Charlie has the latest on Wisconsin Potato nutrition and why you should be sure to Buy Local and Buy Wisconsin!
- Lower Carbon Footprint – Charlie shares why it’s important to Buy Local and Buy Wisconsin Potatoes.
- Research and Sustainability – Science plays a huge role in getting Wisconsin Potatoes to your dinner plates.
- Technology – Agriculture is a very technologically-advanced industry.
- Most Varieties – Wisconsin is the 3rd largest potato-producing state
- Economic Impact – Charlie knows how impactful Wisconsin Agriculture is to the state.
These videos are a direct result of the WPVGA Promotions Committee’s desire to work with Charlie on raising more awareness about America’s favorite vegetable in the Midwest and encouraging consumers to buy local.