No reason not to cook the entire meal on the grill this summer! Serve this delicious grill-top “au gratin” with your favorite protein. The gold potatoes, bacon and bell pepper add great color and texture, but the minimal prep and clean up might be the best part.
- 1 Medium Onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Pounds Alsum yellow potatoes very thinly sliced
- 1 ⅓ Cup Shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese*
- ⅓ Cup Real bacon bits*
- ⅓ Cup Bell pepper chopped, any color
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic salt*
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch foil pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place half the onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, bell pepper and garlic salt in pan. Repeat layers.
- Cover tightly with foil and grill over medium heat for 1 hour, rotating pan occasionally to avoid hot spots.
If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
Calories: 140kcalProtein: 10gFat: 2.5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 370mgPotassium: 720mgFiber: 1gVitamin C: 0.45mg