“This dish brings nachos and fries together for a perfect game day appetizer.” -Tony Huizenga, National Sales Manager
- 5 Large Alsum russet potatoes cut into wedges
- ¼ Cup Olive oil
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
- 3 Tablespoon Mexican seasoning blend more or less to taste
- ½ Cup Black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ Cup Green or red onions diced
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into ½ inch thick wedges.
- Place potatoes into a large bowl with oil, garlic salt, and Mexican seasoning. Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with cheese, beans, onions, and any other toppings of choice and bake for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Serve with salsa, plain Greek yogurt, and guacamole.
*Toppings can be customized. Add olives, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, or anything else you enjoy on nachos!