“This dish brings nachos and fries together for a perfect game day appetizer.” -Tony Huizenga, National Sales Manager
- 5 Large Alsum russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
- 3 Tablespoon mexican seasoning blend more or less to taste
- 1/2 Cup Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Green or red onions diced
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425. Scrub potatoes and cut into ½ inch thick wedges. Place potatoes into a large bowl with oil, garlic salt, and Mexican seasoning. Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings. Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden brown. Top with cheese, beans, onions, and any other toppings of choice and bake for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Serve with salsa, plain greek yogurt, and guacamole.
*Toppings can be customized. Add olives, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, or anything else you enjoy on nachos!