These Potato Poppers have it all: Delicious? Check! Customizable? Check! Easy to make? Check! Crowd pleasers? Check! Freezer friendly? Check!
- 1 Pound Small Alsum potatoes
- ¼ Cup Sour cream
- ¼ Cream cheese brick
- ¼ Cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- ⅛ Cup Parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil the potatoes in a pot until they are tender.
- Set them aside to cool down and remove part of the potatoes with a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and minced garlic.
- Fill the potato skins with the cheese mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking tray, and add the salt and pepper on top.
- Take to the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.