All the great flavors of nachos with crispy potatoes instead of chips!
- 32 Ounce Tater tots 1 bag
- 8 Ounce Lean ground turkey
- ½ Cup Salsa
- 2 Teaspoons Mexican seasoning blend
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 Cup Tomatoes diced
- ⅓ Cup Bell pepper diced
- ⅓ Cup Ripe olives sliced
- ½ Cup Green onions sliced
- Sour cream topping
- Guacamole topping
- Salsa topping
- Cilantro topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place tater tots in a single layer on a large baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes or until browned and very crisp, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- While tater tots are cooking, cook ground turkey in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Stir in salsa and seasoning and cook for a few minutes more.
- Mound tater tots slightly on the baking sheet and sprinkle with half the cheese; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese then top with tomatoes, bell pepper and olives.
- Cook for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with any optional toppings desired. Makes 8 servings