All the great flavors of nachos with crispy potatoes instead of chips!
- 32 Ounce tater tots 1 bag
- 8 Ounce Lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 2 Teaspoon mexican seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 Cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup diced bell pepper
- 1/3 Cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green onions
- top with sour cream. guacamole, salsa, and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place tater tots in a single layer on a large baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes or until browned and very crisp, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- While tater tots are cooking, cook ground turkey in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Stir in salsa and seasoning and cook for a few minutes more.
- Mound tater tots slightly on the baking sheet and sprinkle with half the cheese; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese then top with tomatoes, bell pepper and olives.
- Cook for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with any optional toppings desired. Makes 8 servings